Commercial and industrial assembly, construction and repair projects can now be performed safely and quickly with the new Magnum Series Hot-Air Tools.
Process speeds and operator safety are increased. Hand held and infinitely adjustable, the Magnum Series Hot-Air Tools bring convenience and tremendous flexibility to the workplace. Magnum Series Hot-Air Tools are lightweight, user friendly and very, very versatile for today's jobs and those you'll need to perform tomorrow. Made and serviced in the U.S.A. and guaranteed to perform to your satisfaction.
- Available in 3200, and 4200 watts.
- Double insulated for operator safety.
- Air temperature is electronically adjusted.
- Air slide with filter regulates the air volume.
- Impact-resistant plastic housing.
- Easily replaceable ceramic-reinforced heating element.
- Extra-wide surface nozzle tip.
- Other nozzle tips are available.
- Shrink and bend thermoplastics.
- Strip varnish and paint from furniture.
- Warm material for better gluing.
- Accelerate adhesion of glue.
- Shrink wrap large items.
- Weld plastics.
- Weld membrane.
Overlap welding on vertical wall section.
Use to warm cove base and PVC floor tiles.
Large diameter heat-shrinkable tubing.