The Eagle V42DD is a rugged, multipurpose motorized welder, exclusively designed for modified bitumen membranes. The Eagle hand gun is easily detachable to do end laps and details. The V42DD features temperatures up to 1350° F (732° C), variable motor speed control, built-in volt meter, and a free-wheeling chain drive to increase productivity. The two-in-one detachable hand gun makes the Eagle V42DD the most versatile welder available.
Detachable Heat Gun for end laps and detail work
- Temperature: Ambient to 1350° F (732° C)
- Drive Speed: 0-30 ft./min. (0-9 meters/min.)
- Wattage: 4200 @ 220 Volts, single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Voltage: 220 VAC, single phase @ 50-60 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 98 lbs. (44 kg) with tool box
- Nine temperature settings, up to 1350° F (732° C).
- Off/on switch with screened air inlet and air control.
- Built-in rest and variable tool holder.
- Variable speed motor control for all materials.
- Volt meter monitor.
- Start/stop switch for positive control.
- Drive/free-wheel gear box for rapid return.
- Standard extras include: two ten pound weights, and a tool box with foam inserts for shipping and storage.
- Optional equipment available includes: electrical extensions, twist lock plugs, additional weights and plug-in heating elements.