- Temperature: Ambient -1300F (700c)
- Air Flow: 16-21 CFM ( 450-600 litres/min)
- Drive Speed: 0-20 ft/min ( 6 meters/min)
- Wattage: 4200 Watts @ 220 V single phase 50/60 Hz
- Voltage: 230v single phase 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 77 lbs (34.8 kg)
The Eagle Talon 4000 automatic hot air welder is designed to weld all types of modified bitumen membranes. The machine is an extremely “user-friendly” simple to use tool. Both speed and temperature controls are analog which allows a single operator to begin welding with very little effort. Analog controls make adjustment simple in bright sunlight when compared to difficult to read digital controls. The freewheeling feature makes for easy and simple movement back to the next seam. Also, the unique gimbal mount for the nozzle makes the initial nozzle insertion easy as a flick of the wrist. Once engaged, the unit begins to move automatically.
- Designed To Weld modified bitumen membranes.
- True Tracking due to unique and improved chassis design.
- Non-Digital Simple Function Operation as the unit has simple tried and true welding technology.
- Quick Disengage Gear Drive allows one to disengage the drive wheel to freely roll the unit not position then lock the wheels for positive engagement.
- Gimble Mounted Heat Gun permits quick positioning and lock in of heat gun when starting or ending a seam.
- Weight Kit allows one to place up to 20 lbs (9kg) of additional weight directly over the pressure wheel to insure a tight positive seam.
- Variable Speed Control enables the operator to freely change speeds by rotating dial.
- Volt Meter is clearly displayed so the operator knows exactly what the voltage is at the welder.
- Durable Chain Drive insures strong durable positive drive train engagement.
- Plug-In Heat element can be easily replaced in the field in minutes.
- Sole USA Manufacturer of a full line of hot air welders.