Eagle 3000 Heat Gun
- Temperature: Ambient - 1200°F (Ambient - 650°C)
- Air Flow: 6-8 CFM (170-230 l/min.)
- Wattage: 1600 watts @ 120/220 VAC
- Voltage: 120 or 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Size: 12.6" x 3.7" (320 x 95mm)
- Weight w/o Case: 2.4 pounds (1.1 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds (1.91 kg), Double insulated
- Options & Accessories:
- 1 ½” (40mm) Nozzle (included with unit)
- ¾” (20mm) Nozzle
- 3/16” (5mm) inside diameter round nozzle
- ¾” (20mm) angled nozzle
Compact and lightweight, the EAGLE 3000 simplifies seam bonding in corners, around equipment protrusions, and in other tight, hard-to-weld areas. The unit fits comfortably in your hand and is available with a variety of nozzle tips to weld virtually any type of material. The EAGLE 3000 is available for either 110 VAC or 220/240 VAC operation; models are double-insulated.
- The EAGLE 3000's plug-in heating element can be replaced in just minutes without special tools . . . right in the field!
- Recessed temperature control knob, booted power switch, and screened air inlet protect the EAGLE 3000 against dirt, damage, and debris. Plus all controls are readily accessible for quick adjustment.
- Replacing a heating element is a simple pull-out, plug-in operation.
- Stainless steel nozzle tips and single-arm seam roller simplify welds around equipment protrusions and in other tight spaces.
- Electronic Temperature Control permits precise temperature adjustments from ambient to 1200°F (650°C), independent of voltage or nozzle variations.
- Plug-in Heating Element is easily replaced in the field.
- Heavy-Duty Fan Motor with 1800 hour carbon brush life.
- Stainless Steel Nozzle pushes on easily, can be replaced in seconds. Available in 1-1/2" (40mm) wide, 3/4" (20mm) wide, and 3/16" (5mm) diameter pencil tip.
- Screened Air Inlet prevents dirt, dust and debris from entering and damaging motor and heating element.
- Heavy-Duty Strain Relief protects electric cord from pullout.
- Environmentally Protected On/Off Switch with rubber boot to keep out dirt, dust, and moisture.
- Built-in Over-Temperature Protection protects heating element and electronics from thermal runaway.
- Adjustable Air-Flow Control permits continuous adjustment of air flow 7-9 CFM (200-250 litres/min.).
- Accessories include heating elements and a variety of nozzles.